The Governing Body have a Vision Statement for the School, namely,
‘Achieving Our Potential as God’s Children’
This reflects the ethos of the school and how every member of the school community, pupils, parents, staff and governors has a role to play in ensuring the school’s continuing success. This is supported by our Mission Statement:
- To provide a secure and happy working environment in which all pupils are allowed to succeed and achieve their full potential.
- To meet the needs of all pupils through excellent teaching and learning opportunities supported by quality resources.
- To develop the intellectual, creative, emotional, physical and spiritual aspect of each pupil.
- To have care and respect for others at the heart of the school.
- To reflect the broad spectrum of Christian attitudes and beliefs in keeping with a ChurchSchool.
- To work in partnership with all pupils, parents and the wider community to develop a shared vision based on mutual trust and respect.
The Headteacher, Staff and Governors all work together to support this statement.
Do not let anyone treat you as if you are unimportant because you are young. Instead, be an example to the believers with your words, your actions, your love, your faith, and your pure life. (1 Timothy 12:4)