Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Admissions and Appeals Policy and Guidlines 2022-23
Admissions and Appeals Policy and Guidelines 2023-24
Anti Bullying Policy
Behaviour Principles Written Statement
Code of Conduct Policy
Collective Worship Policy
Early Years Policy
Equality Policy Statement
Equality Information and Objectives
Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Appendix 1 Roles Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Indicators of Harm
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form-MASTER
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 UKCIS Sharing Nudes and Semi-Nudes Advice for Education Settings
- Appendix 7 Low Level Concerns Guidance-2020
- Appendix 8 – Sexual violence and sexual harassment between children in schools and colleges
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
Data Protection – GDPR
St. John’s C of E (Aided) Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.